Tuesday, June 12, 2012

super bowl jerseys a total of four men and three women

Looking out the window suddenly feel exceptionally relaxed, things finally figured out, I lost everything, and goodbye beautiful Zhaoxiao Na, 20 100 square meters of new houses,basket ball jersey, goodbye goodbye style wedding, I was able to dry my waiter. The band refuses to live unworthily go tired to no energy to think about tomorrow.
Jiang men, Ah? What happened? social ......
a.
Suddenly my phone rang, I did not even pick up and asked the sentence: Means nothing, you do not drink! Rest assured that the work I have to do, I am very calm, very clear mind, do not eat white do not eat! Seven o'clock downstairs! A Lengtou Qing driving the vans, the car sat Zhao Xiaonuo and several of her colleagues, Qi Li sitting in the copilot's position,super bowl jerseys, a total of four men and three women, Zhao Xiaonuo opened the door red with me: I looked down on the train sitting next Zhaoxiao Na, Qi Li looked back at me an said: I am quite sure that he is really not remember me, or installed, it is not important, said.
I looked back at her, thinking to shake hands with you twist too the body, then I feel bad to even breathing difficulty, then simply said: embrace it! That woman do not mind, smiled and said to me: Zhao Xiaonuo turned around and looked at me, and discontent was palpable the driving Lengtou Qing Touyemeihui at me and said: I am in no mood to care for him, but not in the mood to tell stories, sit there and his eyes to sleep, I have not sleep for a long time, menacing now drowsiness, after a while I have it Lengtou Qing said: open, the slower the better, I sleep! I was sitting that close their eyes keep the spirit of a car East, one West, one of chatting, talk on the matter of work, of which boss to understand the charges too little owed to clean up, which the boss is generous,

No comments:

Post a Comment