Wednesday, July 4, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses a pack is more than 10 dollars

His point, and then , I am not accustomed to smoking, or the habit of pumping the country smoke, Wang, and I want to smoke the country smoke, you smoke outside the smoke, the two of us smoke. You know, the original Chinese cigarettes, a pack is more than 10 dollars, and have to smoke votes in order to buy smoke this tobacco is not a big cadres is the big boss, ordinary people have access to this high-grade cigarettes? So table saw that I took out a pack of Chinese, silly, not to mention I also took a DuPont lighter, something that other people may not know its value, but I knew that Korea reached a clear, light This lighter, his three months' salary and bonus is not necessarily able to buy Well, he saw even then does not say, only Leng Leng looked me in the lighter look,fake oakleys, his eyes showing a trace of both greed and surprised eyes.
Eyes soon disappeared into a ruthless Italian face embarrassment, Yin burst of sun a while, because I did sweep his face, but because Mo Buzhun my bottom, he was not on the spot attack. eyeball a turn, I saw his name haha ​​sat down specifically to the side of Xu Zhaohui eccentric tone, said: Ha ha ha!
! heard outside the fifty cents a pack will be able to buy a fake Chinese. The edge of people have heard their conversation, I mean, I look to, I understand that a few students began to have doubts on the cigarette I smoked, but embarrassed to ask me whether it is fake or the real thing, Korea reached the gusto and Xu Zhaohui, they could not understand, from their hearts the hope that I can smoke real cigarette, and stand up and refute them.
, Listening to the wind of Korea reached and Xu Zhaohui Wang because China smoking I gave him a faint pure incense of China in any case can not make false,cheap oakley sunglasses, his mouth to know that I gave him is genuine words cold-shouldered the slander he could no longer sit still, because he knows me because he was out of the head, now look at me so they said, do not be fair, I'm really sorry to his childhood friends growing up. no consumer plus his original anger, the fire is now more a tight fist, twist the neck, ready to stand up and refute them.
I've noticed that Wang's actions, secretly hand on him, winking to him, smiled and said: pumping turnoff, we smoke not to smoke casually-drawing, punks like fun, we students can not like you have such a big addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment